Friday

Oh Horst!

I finally had the chance yesterday to really look through this month's ELLE and must say that the photo spreads are amazing. I'm trying to find some scans of this issue so I can put them up here.

In the mean time I'll discuss my favorite photographer in this month's issue, Horst Diekgerdes, who apparently doesn't have his own website (such a shame!). I did manage to stumble upon his management's website (if you click around you'll eventually get to his portfolio). I took my favorite pictures from his portfolio to share with you all, enjoy:










Love, love, love, love, love.

2 comments:

Natalí said...

great pictures. pictures nr 3 and the last one is my fav!

Vivian said...

i love his work. the third picture is really great, i totally agree. he's awesome with portraits.