Thursday

I feel like posting.

So here I am, on my laptop in my cozy bedroom listening to the Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack on vinyl.
Life is good.
Prior to this I was sitting outside getting a bit of sun. The sky is beautiful today, people --- pretty much cloudless and soooo blue. I had a mix of Bright Eyes, Bob Dylan, Vetiver, and Devendra Banhart playing as I was killing my lungs. Nothing better. Except a beer mojito would of just been a great addition. I am so relaxed.

I have a crapload of work that I should be doing, but I'm feeling carefree. No stress here. I know I'll get to it eventually... maybe when this lovely vibe is over. Who knows?!

I'm waiting for the mailman (mailwoman?) to get here. My package from UO arrives today. I bought some sandals, a skirt, a shirt, and a tunic (which will probably fit me like a dress due to my height). Pictures to come later... maybe... don't you love the suspence?

Summer, I can feel you approaching. I love you. I love you. I love you.

Alright, well off I go.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack, it's the one that plays when the Holly and Paul go to the bar and there's a dancer on stage. I love seeing Holly drunk.

No comments: