Wednesday

I should be sleeping...

gotta wake up at 6:15am! But I'm just not tired.
Anyway,
I'm super bummed that I'm gonna be missing the Lady Gaga show tomorrow, LAME. (Maybe that's why I can't sleep!)

Ah, funny observation today: my brother called my dad today, and they couldn't talk for very long because my dad was at work. So they made plans to talk later on in the day.
I called my brother for my dad at 8pm (9pm Brazil time), and turns out my brother had gone out with a friend.
Once again I called, this time at 10pm US time (11pm Brazil). Still wasn't at home.
My dad was so upset! lol! He was like, "I don't like this at all! It's Tuesday, and he's out at this time? He has work tomorrow!"
My thought process was something like: uh, he can handle himself... he's 26! I mean really!

This situation just made it clear to me that I will constantly be in a battle concerning the time I come home. ALWAYS! Can't wait to move out. Can't wait! Let's cross our fingers and hope that that day comes soon... like within months!

Alrighty, I'm off. Time to try to sleep.
NIGHT!

2 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

i can't wait to move out too! im on the apartment hunt now!

Vivian said...

lucky lucky!